Frequently Asked Questions
What should I keep with me on my moving day?
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How do I pick the right mover?
- Create a list of local moving companies you plan to research.
- Get a quote from each mover. Make sure to get moving quotes directly from a company’s official website or phone number. Working with movers directly cuts out any middlemen and will result in the lowest price.
- Get a feel for each moving company’s reputation by reading reviews from real customers.
- Ask whether each company is licensed and how they’re insured.
- Determine how each mover’s schedule works. Is your delivery date guaranteed? Will the same person who loads up your belongings transport and unload them as well?
- Make sure you’re comfortable with how each mover charges, their cancellation policy, and whether or not a deposit is required.
- Choose whichever company best fits your move; everyone’s needs are different.
How much should I tip my movers?
Although our movers are trained to never ask or hint for tips from customers, they are allowed to accept tips should customers feel inclined for the hard work they received.
In terms of what to tip the movers, we encourage customers to tip whatever they feel is necessary for the job that was completed.
Ready to Get Moving?
Simply click the free estimate button below. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.